Saturday, June 12, 2010

* another shell up Trueno build!?!


Well, it's not quite as good as Kev's creamy slider shell but still!
I broke my foot a week ago which means no driving, biking,working on either machine, or pretty much anything else cool for the next 6-8weeks of the "summer"! Fail.



But, as ever, the interwebnets will keep me going. In this case, its thanks to ebay for finding me this AOSHIMA Kouki Trueno 3 door hatch in tasty black over graphite! (A 2-door coupé would have been way cooler of course lol but hey!) I have this on the shelf a while now but I guess the time has come to put it together.



Its a pretty decent model kit, spring suspension, and the choice of GTV or GT Apex interior, and can even be badged as a Black Limited on the outside if I want (the closest I'll ever get to owning one!). The only thing letting it down is the lack of a 4age to put under its mega lightweight plastic hood, that and the XR4 wheels ,but I'm being picky now haha..



If I can find some the right paints for it on ebay it might just come together right, and kill some more time until I can throw these damn crutches in a skip!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment