Thursday, May 26, 2011

Random Snap, getting there...

After work today I put the front back together.We buffed up the bumper lenses and they now fit in well with the rest of the new lamp! I just love the combination of late and early parts on Levin's...
the bonnet still needs some adjusting.....

Instead of re-using the old philps head self tappers to hold on the early splitter I picked up 
a set of  black Anodized bike faring bolts/washers ,I reckon there a nice touch to the bumper, 
anywayz..... loads MoAr got done , I'll get some pic's up Saturday!

5 comments:

  1. love the professional snow plow fairing bolts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anymore pictures of the bike fairing bolts? Looks like a nice idea.

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks man, I just seen them at a bike show and thought they would suit the bumper well, I will get some more pic's for you tomorrow and add them to this post, thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. By the way did you buy them from a site? Ive looked online and they only sell the kits for the bikes. I just need like 6 of those.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Me too bro! Just got my lip and need it on asap.

    ReplyDelete