Saturday, May 28, 2011

Another day @ the Shop.....

I'm taking my time to fit the bumpers and skirts and basically line everything up as good as possible, and Its coming together now! Still a few window trims and seals etc to get fitted during the week.
I racked up a couple of tyres yesterday on the SSR's, 185/50/14 A539's on the front and some 185/55/14 fz300 on the rear.










hope ya'll like, but I spose the fresh paint etc will have to been seen for its full effect!?

Can anyone out there in 86 blog-land tell me if the original 86 "corolla Levin" boot decals can be got ?  

3 comments:

  1. Here Kev, they even do apex twincam 20 in AE86 style
    http://toresor.jp/?mode=cate&cbid=370965&csid=3

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow there is some nice gear in that shop!!!

    have you bought anything from them?
    do you have to buy through one if the auction agency's??
    thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. AEU86.org shop. Not genuine but who cares really.

    ReplyDelete