Friday, April 15, 2011

* Trip to the breakers....

Did a spot of shopping at my friendly, local, hachi Treasure yard this evening.
I  went to pick up a fuel guage sender but came away with a bit more.
Tidy set of jblood skirts were there waiting on me,
I think Ima put these on Sarah's Levin , in white....

Picked up a couple of  exhausts for the Levin ,I have a few to play around with now , I'll mix and match and come up with something that fits and sounds well on a budget,
the first is a discontinued 5Zigen .....

and the the other minto full cat back system is a jasma aproved ,etching k's system.


I couldn't turn down, this rare flip grill,I want to try it on for size, after a clean up.......
although, I'll need to change that badge to twincam20 !!

I was lucky enough to get two rare discontinued ssr mesh cap's,
 just two moar needed now,

I also picked up some work , 
this poor little 4ag lost a piston while out on track!!




No comments:

Post a Comment