Tuesday, March 8, 2011

My Levin : take two....

Due to some misfortunes, lets say,that I've had with my Levin.
I've decided to take the time now to carry out a load of work Ive been putting off.
All going to plan , in the next 3-4 weeks I should have my Levin transformed into an all round much better Hachi Roku !!!!!

With the never-ending Trueno project on hold due to funds solely being directed at the Levin , The plans for it Include :

- Full respray in Pepper White (undergoing at the moment)
- Full manual steering conversion , rack ,column etc
- Full heater system conversion from a/c box setup to manual with reconditioned matrix
- Rx7 four pot brake conversion
- SSR mesh rebuild

The above plus nct and tax should see me Really enjoying my car this summer , I Hope I can get this done very soon.I'll start with some pic's from work today where I stripped down the old SSR's






The four Rim's have been sent to be professionally polished, and I'm being supplied with fresh polished bolts, 80 in all, to build theses back up together after the centers are blasted and painted.

Pic's of the shell which I striped down last Saturday up tomorrow.



No comments:

Post a Comment