Tuesday, June 1, 2010

* new whale skins!


I've been waiting for these :)
A nice fresh set of Yokohama rubber. Performance S-drive in 185/55/14 for the front, and a slightly cheaper and more hopefully durable C-drive in 185/60/14 for the back (Anything will be better than the evil Runway Enduro's). I would have gotten /60 profile all around only I couldn't get a very good tyre in that size, so S-drive in 55 it was.

S-drive got some good reviews online so far, so I can't wait to give them a try. They will be replacing Toyo CF1 which was a very good normal tyre, but thanks to bad tracking and lots and lots of motorway, they have no shoulders left haha. Fitting these will also give me a chance to fit those new RAYS valves I got for the TE's a while back. The mini wheel refurb is nearly complete.


fatment & tracking this weekend hopefully.

No comments:

Post a Comment