Sunday, February 28, 2010

I love lamp.

For a while now I'd been meaning to get the corner lamps working in my Trueno. On some pics I had seen they seemed to be an extra set of side lamps, and most Truenos seem to have them disconnected, but when I swapped out the bulbs for some working ones I found out that they are cool corner illuminators that come on when you indicate (with headlights on) to light up where you are going. Sarahs Levin also has this feature though her corner lamps are always on and then brighten up when she indicates. An interesting little courtesy feature from Mr.Toyota, but I thought it would be cooler to continue the orange theme from the little side lights and indicators into the corner lamps. Some amber 21w bulbs later and now I have the worlds coolest turn signals.





I have a bit of a thing for lights on cars so expect another post when I track down my sacred 2 door redlines from the motherland auctions!

nom nom

No comments:

Post a Comment